FLPL volunteers donate thousands of hours per year in support of our fantastic library! We’d like to show them how much we love their contributions to the community in the form of a T-SHIRT.
Our volunteers are so special, not just any t-shirt will do. FLPL volunteers need to sport the hottest threads in town. If you think you have the design chops to accept this challenge, here’s what you need to know:
Who can participate?
Anyone! If you are under 18, all you need is a parent’s signature on your entry form.
How do I submit my entry?
- Create your masterpiece on an 8.5×11” sheet of white paper using one (1) color.
- Fill out the entry form, available HERE or at the LPL Welcome Desk.
- Bring your entry to the LPL Welcome Desk or mail it to:
- Entries must be received by August 1st.
How will you select the winner?
The winning design will be selected by FLPL volunteers and board members on August 14th.
What if I win?
If your design is selected, you will receive:
- a 2017-2018 Friends Membership
- VIP shopping trip for you and a friend in the FLPL space
- coupon for 8 free items at a FLPL sale
- LPL pint glass
- T-shirt printed with the winning design
- one-of-a-kind item printed with the winning design